Trauma Bonding: How to Stop Feeling Stuck, Overcome Heartache, Anxiety and PTSD – Includes Q&A and Case Studies
Still struggling from the effects of an abusive relationship?
– If you’re feeling heartbroken over one particular individual and this heartache has been going on for a weirdly long time.
– If you are “stuck” on one person in your life, if you feel you are trauma-bonded to an individual and can’t move past feeling heartbroken over them, then… This book will work to eradicate that completely.
But first, a Warning:
Before we go further, let me make something abundantly clear:
– This book is for you but it’s not just an information product.
– This book does not contain a “magic wand” that will bring you instant relief without having to do any work.
– What I’m about to share with you takes both time and effort and has worked wonders for me and my private clients. And I believe it can help you too.
– The exact process I’ll be sharing with you has taken several of my clients from a state of frustration and feeling “stuck”, to crystal clarity as to what they should do. But this only works for those who are willing look deep inside themselves and are committed to finding true happiness.
So with that said, let me tell you…
Does any of this sound familiar?
– You continue to be fixated on people who hurt you and who are no longer in your life.
– You crave contact with someone who has hurt you and who you know will cause you more pain.
– You continue to revolve around people who you know are taking advantage of you or exploiting you.
– You are committed to remaining loyal to someone who has betrayed you, even though their actions indicate few signs of change.
– You are desperate to be understood, validated, or needed by those who have indicated they do not care about you.
– You go to great lengths to continue to help, caretake, or consider people who have been destructive to you.
What You Need Now:
– Someone who has the knowledge, training, education and experience working on himself and others to lead you through the emotional sh*tstorm that breaking with a narcissist can create.
Here’s a little sneak preview of what you’ll get:
– 4 Ways to know if you have been trauma bonded
– 10 Healing questions to ask yourself
– The most dangerous effect of trauma bonding on your brain and how to fix it
– The first step you need to know before starting your healing journey
– The brutal truth you don’t want to hear to break the trauma bond
– How to understand if you are in love or you are in trauma
– How to start feeling safe with yourself
– How to resolve Heartache and Obsession and move on
– How to overcome negative emotions (Anger, Hate, Fear, Anxiety…)
The list goes on…
What’s Holding You Back?
– “I’m afraid of really hearing the truth.”
My book is designed with YOU in mind, and all of the information is delivered to you in a loving, gentle manner. You will never be put down by me, you will feel confident and supported!
– “I’m not ready to do anything just yet. I’ll get it when I’m ready to take action.”
This book doesn’t force you to do anything you’re not ready to do. You have all the time in the world to complete it, and you do it on your terms and at your speed.
I can’t promise you that reading to this book is going to be a “total cure”, but I can promise that if you APPLY YOURSELF DILIGENTLY, take notes, read and re-read the chapters, you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first couple of days and should see huge improvements within the first week or two.
This is not hype, this is what my audience commonly reports!