Car Driver Course:
How to get a Driving License
I. Introduction to The Ideas:
1. Learning to Drive (Helping you through a lifetime of Safe Driving).
(This is the official publishing partner of the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).)
2. Books, CDs and other types of Learning Materials.
3. How the course is organized?
1. Learning is Harassment (Stress) – Without proper Mental and Intellectual preparation, the exam cannot be taken.
2. Know Your Traffic Signs – UK Gov: Road traffic signage in Great Britain, including information on the signing system, regulatory signs, speed limit signs and all other signs.
3. The HighWay Code – UK Gov: The Highway Code is essential reading for all road users, including pedestrians, mobility scooter users, cyclists, horse riders, drivers and motorcyclists.
4. The Official DVSA Guide to Learning to Drive.
III. Hazard Perception.
1. The Perfect Gift for Learner Drivers.
1. How to find a Feeding Instructor?
2. Official DVSA Guide to Driving – the Essential Skills.
V. Exam: How to take the driving test?
1. How to prepare for the exam?
2. Intensive Driving Courses: Courses from £398.
VI. So, it’s time to get started:
1. Car Driver Course: How to get a Driving License.
2. Go To: Course Forum for Car Driver.